The easiest way to connect your Weebly store to Orange Manager is to follow the steps below...
- Click Store & Channels > from the main "Where do you want to go" dropdown.
- Add A New Weebly Store
- Login to your Weebly store via the link
- Click "Edit Site"
- Click Apps
- Enter Orange Manager into the search field and search
- Click the Orange Manager icon
- Click Add
- Click "Connect" in the upper right of the pop up.
- Return to the Orange Manager screen that you opened above
- Enter a Nic name for your store - like "My Weebly Store"
- Enter the email you use to login to Weebly (must exactly match).
- Click "Add Weebly Store"
- When the screen refreshes, scroll down and review the fields.
- You should see a Site ID, a user ID and an Auth. Each field should have data in it and not an error.
- Click the Orange at the upper left of the browser, to return to the main page.
- Click Get Orders > All Stores (or your Weebly store).
- Click "Process Orders" Order View (all) - to see all the orders downloaded.
There should be no errors, and your all set!